Some Things I enjoy.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

sidekick.

You know how in all the classic children movies the main character or hero has a cute animal sidekick.. Aladdin has Abu, Cinderella has Jaque and Gus,  Hercules has Pegasus, Anastasia has Puka, Ariel has flounder, Giselle has Pip, Mulan has Mushu, Jasmine has Raja, Peter Pan has tinkerbell…well I guess she’s not an animal but same idea. Anyway my personal favorite is Rapunzel’s sidekick Pascal, he is the cutest little chameleon in the world. I want one. To keep in my pocket. To change colors whenever he feels like it. I think he'd help me out with guys too, I mean what boy doesn't want a pet chameleon?

Just a deep Sunday night ponder. 

Well your turn, who is your favorite sidekick? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rasputin had Bartock! Great analogies:) I like your implications! -Dan Smith