Some Things I enjoy.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

tips for a classy wednesday.

 -start your wednesday off by missing your first class of the day....math is overrated these days anyway.
-then make sure you dance your face off at hip hop class.
-hit up the library for a quick study sesh with your buddies.
-then make sure you go cheer for your big brother at his soccer game.
-take a nap right in the middle of your day, because naps are best.
-then watch the rain with your bff outside the window.
-you might wanna go to the crepery to get my new favorite..dessert crepes.
-on the way home splash in the biggest puddles that logan has to offer.
- make sure you hit walmart up to get some essentials for the night:
     -hair dye for Roscoe (auburn style)
     -way too expensive but smoking hot utah state jammies for Daryn
     -cookie monster boxers for Sama Jama
     -a pink floral umbrella for myself
-oh yeah and talk to that one boy on the phone that makes you smile the most. :)
-end the night off with some laughs about famous "basketball players" with your buddies.

hope your wednesday was as classy as mine was!

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Don't forget slightly stalk some people as you watch the rain out the window!!!

Aleasha said...

Rebecca, I'm glad you joined the blog world so we can blog stalk each other because I miss your face. P.S. I don't think umbrellas come classier than one with pink flowers.

David and Aleasha said...

Beeka, I am your newest blog stalker. Isn't blogging the finest form of social media? Who needs Facebook anyway? By the way, you and your roommates are a really convincing gangsters. I am just glad you are my homie.

Feliz Navidad,
David